Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Pull your little arrows out.


















  250x250mm painting of Mario from Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (2000). Acrylic on canvas using a 5x5mm hand drawn grid.


  This was done as a gift for someone.


  I started and finished this in the same night.


  I listened to Doctor Who commentaries while doing this instead of going to sleep.


  Link.


  Before everything got too much,


  I got an EMail


  from Gary Hawkins at Gamesoup.


  Was meant to namedrop his blog a while back!


  My bad.


  He's from the UK so


  check out those colloquialisms. Man,


  I'm jealous. Now and then he also does giveaways.


  Check it out yeah.





 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, as always :) Did the quote at the top of this post come from Doctor Who, BTW? If not, what is the point of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And, no I don't think I've.. I don't think I've used a Doctor Who quote in a while. It's a lyric from Sick Muse by Metric. Uhh.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEz8N8AT-yo Though I prefer the Adam Freeland remix maybe! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uib2gsvf5Cw and.. I just am never bothered to think of post titles. So I use vague song lyrics. Does you ever have trouble with post titles like that?

    ReplyDelete