Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I like how you can slow down.



 














  300 x 300mm my friend Evelyn. Acrylic on canvas using a 3x3mm hand drawn grid.

  This was originally drawn as a black and white sketch, before upload and colouring stages in Photoshop. The quality was then reduced in the format of a Game Boy Camera-esque image via aid from this tutorial, to supply myself with a decent enough final image to work from.

  Done as a gift.

  Link.

  Watched Submarine because Richard Ayoade is my celebrity crush. Those don't come often.


  Finished The Black Album. It was not as fun as The Buddha of Suburbia but got better.


  Have been going out to dinners,


  and breakfasts. And lunches.


  It's good? I guess?


  I have a yellow bike called Pikachu.

No comments:

Post a Comment