Thursday, June 23, 2011

Could be true. Could be bad. Something inbetween.









































  Next
  Previous
  First


  What company is primarily responsible for Pokémon? Game Freak is. Their logo appears at the start of the games. Have you noticed it before?


  I'm reading their staff blog for Japanese practice. Hey, but..

  There's a Western guy that works for Game Freak. Huh? I was surprised too. I think..

  I think his name is James Turner. Apparently graduated from a London University or something. He has even invented a few Pokémon.

 Wait.

  Can you read that? Here is an English article.

  So there's hope for me. Right?

1 comment:

  1. Hey there.
    I've read through all of your blog and figured it was only appropriate to leave a comment somewhere.

    I really like the world that your comic strip takes place in. It's just this.. perfect breeding ground for awkward social interaction. And it's very visually interesting. But it would be great if the story could say more about your thoughts on the awkward social interactions.

    Slip some conclusive thoughts in there! Maybe introduce an unwavering honest character who makes everyone uncomfortable by saying everything you just wish you could say out loud.

    I dunno. I'm not about to tell you what to do with something that belongs entirely to you - just a suggestion. Looking forward to your next strip.

    P.S. Your paintings are wicked. I love the texture in some of them - such a great contrast to the pixelated subject matter.

    ReplyDelete