Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's a landslide but I'm not quite sure which direction.


















































 

  Next
  Previous
  First


  Boy oh boy oh boy. I haven't slept much. I just.. Wanna' play videogames.

  I bought a Zelda game in Japan and still 'aint played it yet. What a drag.


  I hope you appreciate how difficult it is. Y'know, drawing characters like this at weird angles and in weird positions. You all know that I make up the compositions and everything as I go along, right?

  No time to go painstakingly over it all. I gotta' develop a decent 'fluency' in all this. And.. This is the way to do it.

  Also, in real life, I'm trying out this ruthless ambivelance thing.

  I shouldn't talk about it but, this is my blog, and I can do what I want? I guess?

  Anyway, it's like.. Mind over mattress. If I just imagine that bad, annoying things can't effect me then they won't.




No comments:

Post a Comment