Monday, April 11, 2011

You must be used to the pain.









































  Oh University. Is there anything you can't not do?

  I'm downplaying the severity of the situation. I feel ill.

  This was in Critic but you must have guessed that by now.

  I don't wanna' talk about anything so I thought I'd provide some scans of the moleskine I use these days for, stuff.

  I usually throw in random stickers like this.

  Or, there's plenty of overlapping and stuff. Sometimes I'll put a little more effort into a sketch, whilst doing language study or lecture notes elsewhere. Like this.

  I even do that to comics I'm done with, as I keep them scanned on the computer anyway. Here is an example.

  All in an attempt to make myself look legitimately artistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment