Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Now that your wallet is all lit up.

















































 
 
  Next
  Previous
  First

  University has started up again. Don't really know what I'm meant to be doing here.

  Then to make things worse I think about something someone said to me once; 'Oh, he goes out with a popstar'.

  And inadequacy sets in.

  Not like it wasn't there before. Books and things tell me that life is not linear.

  As far as I'm concerned it's totally linear. And unless I achieve something big within the next half of a decade I'm going to fail and die forever and that'll be it.

  But this comic that I thought would never be published, along with the others, has appeared in the first issue of this years' Critic. Thank you Julia and Andrew and whoever else.




No comments:

Post a Comment