Tuesday, February 22, 2011

We used to leave the blue lights on.




















































  Next
  Previous
  First


  Annnd we're back.


  So there was this thing, and, it happened (elsewhere) and I only said this because I think it'd be bad if I didn't mention it, seeming as it only happened yesterday, and it affected allotta' people. But it didn't affect me so I don't feel like it's my place to even mention what it is I'm talking about.


  I'm going to this thing today. I hope it'll be good.


  Don't have anything particularly angsty to say these days.. Other than the fact that I'm really enjoying being a nobody.


  That place in town I mentioned earlier that sells Twinkies also sells Pop Tarts. If I could eat those all the time, I would. But, I'm too busy going through phases of dizziness brought about by malnutrition.

No comments:

Post a Comment