Wednesday, January 26, 2011

House of cards, you fall hard.

















  150 x 150mm Spear Guy painting from Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island / Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island (1995, 2002). Acrylic on canvas using a 6x6mm hand drawn grid.


  This started out as a gift for someone, until the following morning in which I convinced myself that they, along with everyone else actually really didn't like me. Such thoughts have worn off now but seeming as I'm naturally paranoid, I'm not gonna' give this to anyone anymore.


  Link.


  I found a place in town that sells Twinkies.


  I've told other people this. The mention of 'Twinkies' is usually followed up by 'y'know those American things'. That night I had a dream that they tasted really bad.


  I decided to buy one anyway. It tasted only slightly less bad than it did in my dream.


  I went to a Ratatat gig but I was being too sensible to enjoy it.



No comments:

Post a Comment