Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Passive attraction, programmed reaction.


















  Princess Peach painting from Super Princess Peach (2005, 2006). Oil on canvas using a 4x4mm hand drawn grid.


  This was done as a gift for someone who this one time I was not very considerate towards. But I'm trying to be better now.


  Hello.


  I keep wanting to do bigger paintings. Like, the size of walls. But by the time I'm doing that, I'll need a studio. Then surely, I'd be having exhibitions. Then apparently, that'd make me a real artist. That sounds like a too-self absorbed career path, even for me. I don't want that?


  Also;


  I keep regretting the bad social decisions I've made. Such as, every failed boyfriend relationship thing I've had. But then I wouldn't be the person I am today. 


  I can't have the good without the bad. So without both of those things I may as well not exist. So, I should keep on existing, but maybe just in a different way;


  Acknowledge that this is the way that the world works but not take it so seriously. Just ignore certain / most nuances.

No comments:

Post a Comment